PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE ADDED SOME ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON OUR COVID-19 PAGE PARTICULARLY RELATING TO LATE CANCELLATION REFUNDS FOR GUESTS WHO HAVE TO CANCEL AT SHORT NOTICE DUE TO ILLNESS OR GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS. ALSO THE REQUIREMENT TO COMMUNICATE GUEST DETAILS TO HAVEN FOR THEIR NEW CHECK IN PROCEDURE.
1. The arrangements are made subject to the following conditions. The receipt of the non refundable deposit is confirmation that the client understands, accepts and agrees to these conditions.
2. If the booking is made within 50 days of the start of your stay, full payment is due with the booking form, in this case the full payment is confirmation that the client understands, accepts and agrees to these conditions. Cheques must be received at least 21 days before the start of your holiday.
3. All bookings must be confirmed on the booking form and are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Provisional bookings may also be made but these are only held for 2 days pending the completion of the booking form and receipt of the non refundable deposit using PayPal or bank transfer. A provisional booking will not constitute a firm reservation until we have received the completed booking form and non refundable deposit and confirmed the booking to you in writing.
4. The booking confirmation will include details of your account with us and show when full payment is required. For most holidays the payment of the balance is due 35 days (5 weeks) prior to the start of your holiday. If the final balance is not paid on time we reserve the right to cancel the booking and resell the holiday without contacting you first. In this case you will loose your deposit.
5. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any booking if the caravan can not be provided for any reason beyond our control before the departure date. We will endeavor but not guarantee to provide alternative accommodation or provide a full refund including the non refundable deposit. This is the full extent of our liability.
6. The owner and Haven and/or their assignees reserve the right of access to the caravan during your occupancy for the purposes of repairs and inspections.
7. If guests whose names are not on the booking form are found to be staying with you in the caravan it will be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions and you will be required to vacate the property immediately at your own costs and without any refund whatsoever.
8. At least one member of the party must be over the age of 21. Stag / Hen parties are not permitted. Failure to meet this condition will result in your holiday being cancelled and you will be required to vacate the property immediately at your own costs and without any refund whatsoever.
9. We can not accept any liability whatsoever for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss (including luggage and personal effects), delay, increased expense or any other misadventure being incurred or suffered by clients as a result of the act or default of any company, firm or person concerned with the holiday arrangements. This includes injury sustained by you or any other visitors (invited or not) or for any loss or damage however caused to any property or possessions brought onto the premises with or without permission.
10. Without any restriction we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with your stay caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. This includes:
- Acts of God
- civil disturbances
- strikes or any other related industrial action
- failure of public supplies such as water, electricity or gas although Haven will make every effort to remedy such failure
11. The rental period will start at 16:00 on the day of arrival, and the caravan must be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of departure. Keys should be collected from the Key Safe on the caravan on arrival and should be returned here at the end of your stay. The safe code for your stay will be given in your Information Pack. A charge will be made to replace lost / damaged keys.
12. Once we have confirmed the booking to you in writing the deposit is non refundable with the only exception being clause 5. You may cancel the booking in WRITING at any time prior to your arrival date. The following cancellation charges will be payable –
- If full payment is made guests will receive a 50% refund if they cancel at least four weeks before the start of the holiday.
- Split payments – if the guest cancels or the balance is not paid on time the booking deposit can not be refunded. If the guest has paid the full balance, they will receive a 50% refund of the total cost if they cancel at least four weeks before the start of the holiday.
13. We strongly recommend that you take out Insurance to cover the risks associated with travel, cancellation, health and accidents during your stay. We will not be liable for any financial or other loss to you however caused because you have not taken out adequate insurance.
14. To ensure other guests enjoyment, smoking and pets are not permitted in the caravan and noise should be kept to a minimum between the hours of 23:00 and 07:00.
15. All payments may be made using a cheque or bank draft (Pounds Sterling only) made payable to Mr Ian Bentall and sent to the contact address or bank transfer. A receipt will be issued for each payment.
16. Activities and events on the Park may be subject to change/closure at any time and we will not be held responsible for this. Outside July and August entertainment may be restricted to one venue.
17. A refundable Security Bond as per quotation will be required for each booking. This is in addition to the hire rates quoted and will be used to replace items, repair any damage caused while the caravan is on let and pay for any additional cleaning charges. If the caravan is left in a satisfactory condition this deposit will be returned to you within 14 days of departure. This security bond is included in all holiday shop bookings. if our terms and conditions are not kept the security bond can also be forfeited.
18. Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the caravan, its contents or theft of any items from the caravan during their stay. We reserve the right to charge for any repairs or replacements required when the caravan is checked after each booking has departed in addition to retaining your Security Bond.
19. On departure the caravan must be left secure with all windows and doors closed and locked. All rubbish should be removed from the caravan and placed in the bins on site. The fridge and freezer should be emptied of any food. All cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery should be washed up and put away in a clean state. All electrical appliances should be turned off and the caravan left in a clean and tidy state.
20. These booking conditions are in addition to those in the Haven brochure which will also apply to all bookings.